Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal - Day 12

Something I'm OCD About

Oh, easy-peasy.  I'm OCD about pictures hanging straight and doors being closed to where I can hear the click.  I have no idea when it all began, but I know that it doesn't matter who's home I am in, what office/restaurant I am in, I cannot function if there is a picture hanging crooked.  Also, if there is a door that is not shut all the way, I have to shut it.  For instance (and this will be news to her), my mother-in-law has a closet door that is never shut completely when I go in and I always shut it so it clicks (hi, Rita, it's the one in the hallway by the bathroom).  I am constantly tested on this because the boys always leave the basement door open, the front door open, the pantry door open...AHHHHH!!  You think it would numb me to it, but I think it makes it worse.  Oh, well, what's a mom to do?

No comments: