Saturday, September 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal - Day 3

Favorite Television Program

I don't currently subscribe to cable and have very limited options on this one.  However, when I did have cable, Grey's Anatomy was by far my favorite program.  The action in the on-call room has gotten a little out of hand in the last couple of seasons, but I still enjoy watching it.  Bailey is the kind of character that when she says something it is usually profound.  I also cry at almost every episode, which I enjoy, because let's face it, a good cry is a good thing.

By some magical t.v. goodness, I get TLC because it is broadcast in HD and my television picks it up.  I must admit that I have become quite enamored with Say Yes to the Dress.  I've even told Big Daddy that we should have another marriage ceremony so that I can by another pretty dress.  He hasn't agreed to any such thing as of yet though.  In the mean time, I'll continue looking at all the dresses on the show and on Etsy.

Loving this one from etsy seller Wedding Dress Fantasy

No comments: