Sunday, January 24, 2010

And it's done...

The bedroom is finally finished being painted.  It was a bear this time; it took 3 days.  I am partial to Benjamin Moore paints, but as the closest store is 25 miles away and I had to keep going back and forth to find the right color, I settled for the local home improvement store.  Anyhow, the paint I got had a much stronger smell to it and I couldn't be in the room for long periods of time.  It has been cold here and there were only certain times of the day that I could leave the window open.  I think I am satisfied with the color...it looks totally different and definitely did the job of lightening the place up!  I still need to add pics, decoration, and now some color for the bed.  I really like that our wood furniture and wall hanging stands out more against the lighter color.



This pic was taken at 7pm in the evening.

As a reminder of what it did look like:


This pic was taken at noon time.

No comments: