Friday, August 20, 2010

Okay, I totally changed my mind...

I've decided on the Amy Butler Love Memento Burgundy pattern for the crib skirt.  And I have Big Daddy's approval, so all is a go.  This is what the new pattern looks like:




I love the variety of colors it has in it that I can use in other ways throughout the room.  I came across it at the cutest little yarn and fabric store here in Castle Rock called Stash.  If you're in the area, you should stop by and check it out.


As for the sweet little rugrat taking residence inside me, she has been moving around like crazy.  Even though I know it's still early, I get anxious when I can't feel her move for a a long time.  Big Daddy says I just HAVE to have something to worry about or I don't know what to do with myself.  Isn't that what mothers do?

No comments: