Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I just keep sewing, and sewing, and sewing...

The bug has bitten and I can't help myself.  It started with the need (okay, want) for new curtains in our bedroom.  I had this beautiful thrifted duvet cover that was the wrong size for us, but the perfect print.  I spent a couple of days seam ripping - which is not that fun at all - so that I would be able to turn it into the perfect set of curtains.  I really love them!  I have pictures, but can't find my cord to download them from my camera...like always.  After the curtains, came a new table runner made from a set of four napkins, then some new coasters, to be followed by a banner and some new pillow covers.  Not to mention I made baby quilts for my nephews that I will be putting in the mail soon.

I promise to post pics of all these projects.  Hmm, just as soon as I find that darn cord...

No comments: